<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33134551?origin\x3dhttp://xx-xingxian-xx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 27, 2006

Wooo... Finally... My blog is up... Heehee.. It's not hard.. But somehow.. I couldn't find one template that I really like.. therefore took me million years to intro my blog.. Sorry folks for taking so loooong...

Sometimes life is so unpredictable... Especially the relationship between human and human.. No matter Man and Man, Woman and Woman or Man and Woman.... Humans are just such unpredictable creatures. One who looks define and kind can turn out to be monsterous.. While those who seems to be the worst in the world turns out to be just fine.
Love turns everyone blind. Me too, was blind folded in the past relationship. I couldn't see his bad points at all...I can only see clearlywhen I don't love him anymore.. Suddenly... He turned out to be such a monster.. A beast..
I've learnt.
I've learnt to let go... learned to forget unhappiness.... then... I know... I can see the light... and there's this door that has always been opened for me...

Labels:


Little Miss Bitchy
3:46 PM


Me

Stitch.Chip & Dale.Pink.
my rosy pink psp slim.DS lite.
Baby G. Animals.Chocolate.
Lay's seaweed flavor chips.
Haribo Gummy bear.Sushi.
Steak.Bubble tea.

Ad


Screams



Exits

Clyric
Douglas
Elyn
Jane
Jasmine
Jocelyn
Yong Jie
Yu Hui

Now Playing

Back Track

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
larafairie