<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33134551?origin\x3dhttp://xx-xingxian-xx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, November 17, 2006

Congrats to me!!!! I'm going for business trip next yr Feb!!! I'm going wif my colleagues and my boss over to Indonesia... Alright.. It's onli Indonesia.. Y shd i feel so happy... But.. Of course I'm happy~! At least I've gt the chance to go over to meet my Indonesia colleagues and at least have a chance to be on a trip... Yay! Tks Axel (My boss) for giving me a chance to go over to ID to take a look at our factory.. Heehee..

Talking abt my boss.. He is a real kind.. forgiving.. funny man.. He always listen to my lame jokes.. entertaining me.. LOL.. He would usually lame back.. -.-
What a good boss.. I'm so fortunate man.. Tks to Gohonzon!

My attachment boss... Is totally different from Axel. His name is JOHN GWEE FROM FAR HORIZON NURSERY AND LANDSCAPE PTE. LTD. He really sucks to the core man.. Proud.. Stingy.. Attitude.. Bo tak some more! LOL.. Well.. That's the name that me & those uncles who worked under him gave him... Bo Tak! Know y he does nursery & landscape business??? Becos he wants to plant more hair on his head!
Too bad you have passed me.. You shdn't hav.. Anyways.. Too late to regret now.. I'm working happily now.. Wif my new boss...

Alright... back to Axel.. He is bringing us to Swiss club's Arbenz restaurant for Christmas dinner! Yay! So happy.. Gt to get back to work.. Ciao!

Labels:


Little Miss Bitchy
10:32 AM


Me

Stitch.Chip & Dale.Pink.
my rosy pink psp slim.DS lite.
Baby G. Animals.Chocolate.
Lay's seaweed flavor chips.
Haribo Gummy bear.Sushi.
Steak.Bubble tea.

Ad


Screams



Exits

Clyric
Douglas
Elyn
Jane
Jasmine
Jocelyn
Yong Jie
Yu Hui

Now Playing

Back Track

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
larafairie