Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Went VivoCity with Dar Dar.. Tis time round.. It's a real shopping.. I think first time me and Dar really "shop". Dar bought a adidas sling bag for himself.. A polo Tee,a pair of shoes and a stitch hp holder for me.My first pair of adidas shoes was a gift from Yiyi 3-4 years ago. The base has broke and will have water sipping in when rain. Then we went Dian xiao er to have lunch.. then slack at Gloria jean's Coffees.. Tel you.. The chocolate mint bomb is nice! I mean if you like mint chocolate.. you'll like tis for sure.. Cos i've been looking for this type of drink for sooo long..
Guess wat??? I'm so fortunate.. I get to see the mascots of the happy feet character!
Ain't they cute???? they purposely pose for everyone who wants to take their pics ok.. Very professional.. I took some pics with them.. But I look fat on the pics.. So I've decided not to post them.. Haha..Then we went to suntec... den to Bugis.. Dar gt himself a Samsung K5 from Sim Lim square. OK.. At least gt something he really like..Then we went bugis street where i gt really pissed.. We happened to walk passed a cart similar to wat G-mask is doing.. You noe.. laminating your mobile or mp3s or camera kind of cart. 4gt the cart's name though.. Dar wanted to make me happy by putting my favourite cartoon character on my ds lite.. So we asked for the pricing.. At 1st the plump guy told us it's $35 1-sided and $48 for 2 sides, if customise only add a few dollars. In the end.. after we have choose the pics all that.. He tel us.. 1 sided is $48.. Me n Dar was like.. DUH.. thought you say it's $35+ a few dollars?? Then he said.. customise as in using our pics.. WTF? Customize= modify or build accordingly to individual or personal specifications/preferences. Now noe wat's customizing?? If you are not going to let the customer to customize their own phone.. Dun cal it customizing! Stupid head.. Ok in the end they lower down the price to 40 bucks.. Though not willing, we continued (not wanting to waste the guys time helping us searching the pics). In the end, guess wat? A bloody dirty looking piece of plastic on my DS (and they claim it's cloudy effect and dat all lamination have that). Dar was so F***ing angry for the first time, he asked for a new lamination or refund from them. They did a new one.. which looks much better... alot better! Wat cloudy effect.. F*** you! So guys.. DO NOT.. Sorry I have to emphasis again..DO NOT go to that shop in bugis street 2nd floor air conditioned cart to do your phone. People do dishonest thing just to achieve their goal.
Labels: Loves loves;
Little Miss Bitchy
4:24 PM