<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33134551?origin\x3dhttp://xx-xingxian-xx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Call it fate... or destiny...
The kind of telepathy.. with you makes me felt that this world is full of amusement...
My heart seems to be able to sense that you are near..
One turn, I see you right in front of me..
One sec.. You flash pass my sight..
I'll be able to know that is you..
No matter where you are.. I always seems to be able to find you...
I hope this journey wouldn't end.. And this telepathy.. will be with us.. forever...

Labels:


Little Miss Bitchy
11:34 AM


Me

Stitch.Chip & Dale.Pink.
my rosy pink psp slim.DS lite.
Baby G. Animals.Chocolate.
Lay's seaweed flavor chips.
Haribo Gummy bear.Sushi.
Steak.Bubble tea.

Ad


Screams



Exits

Clyric
Douglas
Elyn
Jane
Jasmine
Jocelyn
Yong Jie
Yu Hui

Now Playing

Back Track

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
larafairie