Tuesday, June 12, 2007





Time to introduce abit of my office..
1) Taken at the entrance of my office
2) My work desk
3) My Com
4) Moo Moo stationery holder(Daiso)/ Owl rubber band holder(Daiso)/ Piggy card holder/Japanese girl
Dearie's mum once told me that owl means bu chou chi bu chou chuan in hokkaido, therefore a lot of Japanese restaurant has that at their cashier i think ^^ Piggy card holder is from my dearest friend Siew Ching, She's the one I go lunch with everyday.. Japanese gal gal was from Chris my colleague who visited Hokkaido.
5) Last but not least..... My Stitch collection on my desk.. Hp holder.. Eraser.. Accessories..
I love stitch.. He's damn cute can! I have lots more of stitches at home.. I have 2 cups/files/soft toySsss(Together with Angel, Stitch's gf)/ Handphone strap/Rubbish bin/ 2 towels/ Sticker books/ Pencil case set/ mini cupboard/ Polo-tee/ Jigsaw puzzle... More to come.. Hahahaha.. Shd bring them out-take a pic-and post it..
Labels: Miscellaneous
Little Miss Bitchy
9:18 AM