Thursday, June 21, 2007
Ya.. You can think my work is real good.. Very relax and all.. Dun assume! Becos you haven't seen the negative side of my job. Having to do marketing and helping out admin.. It's fuck lor.. I really dun mind helping out becos I noe nowadys.. there's no such things as 1 man 1 job thing..
My position is marketing assistant. Mainly doing marketing! Not admin.. Helping out now
became my job.. The admin person now say.. She's only doing accounts.. Go change your position to accountant den! Now you noe you are doing accounts only.. I've been doing your job for dunno how long lor.. and u are getting high salary k.. I'm just kind enough to tolerate your shit.. But dun keep pushing lar.. I have my limits too.. There are some things which I can accept and totally can't accept lor.. Eg: Changing my email to Info@xxxxxxxx.com.sg is a NO to me. I can take over this email account but I sure wanna retain my xx.tan@xxxxxxxx.com.sg. WHY? BECOS I"M NOT THE ADMIN PERSON IN THE COMPANY! and i should have my own email account. Dun say things like I am picking up phone calls and bla bla.. That's becos I have no choice. I hate this kind of shit! Y are the engineers doing only quotations while I do all other things?
Life's just not fair and it'll nv be..
Labels: Work Shit
Little Miss Bitchy
10:07 AM