<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33134551?origin\x3dhttp://xx-xingxian-xx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I Wish I wish.. I wish one day you can understand how I actually feels..
It's not my age, not his age.. It's how we feel.. how we care
It's how we wanted our life to be..
How we can have our ideal life.. how we can live our dream..
All I want is your approval.. your blessing..
But you kept your door closed.. How can I ever make u understand..
My dream.. My wish.. My hope..
Y is it so hard to get close to my happiness..
I really wish.. u'll try to understand..
Life... is to get wat we want in life..
Sometimes.. Time doesn't allow that to happen, so y wait!
I want to cherish every moment I have.. To get wat I want..
Wat truly is happiness to me... I dun wanna waste anymore time...
I'm determine tis time...

Labels:


Little Miss Bitchy
4:58 PM


Me

Stitch.Chip & Dale.Pink.
my rosy pink psp slim.DS lite.
Baby G. Animals.Chocolate.
Lay's seaweed flavor chips.
Haribo Gummy bear.Sushi.
Steak.Bubble tea.

Ad


Screams



Exits

Clyric
Douglas
Elyn
Jane
Jasmine
Jocelyn
Yong Jie
Yu Hui

Now Playing

Back Track

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
larafairie