Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Usually I very chin cai with work and people... as long as they dun come find me trouble.. I'm ok with them... KNN.. now everything mah chiam is my fault lor.. This miss catherine hor.. really give me problem.. She saw me on bus late today.. and she speak out loud.. "LATe ar" on bus.. nvm.. den says.. oh I late cos I go CPF board.. i'm fine with that.. and so wat if i'm late.. Tony is not even here yet when I arrive.. After we gt dwn.. i said.. the time i reach interchange, there's no bus, which is true.. U noe after sometime u reach JE's interchange, the bus are gone n u'll have to wait for another badge. She knew it.. cos i met her sometimes.. if she's late like me.. she'll say ya true.. when she's not.. she'll say all kinds of mean stuff...
Den after that we saw this guy from our travel agency.. den she speak to him softly.. but just too bad.. i can still hear u hello!.. F*** lor.. She says she's busy doing accounts.. therefore, was unable to book the flight for my boss... blablabla.. after.. she said "they dun care one lar.. as long as they get the flight".. Hearing this sentence.. i already know what she say before that.. She must have said "nowadays not i book.. she book didn't book the lowest rate one.. " the sentence continue with above "they dun care...." I ji tao voice out lor.. i say our regular agent will always book me the lowest rate de lor.. den she pretend to change the topic.. So what if u are the HR/ACC/Admin(almost all is me doing k)... U r always busy with ur accounts for the whole month.. Y is dat so? Becos u are not efficient enough to finish your work.. and u drag your work for the whole month.. Hai.. old woman...

Now.. While publishing this blog.. Miss catherine came in.. and say wanna check the stationery that i have.. KNN like scared i steal it lor.. She said" i saw a list of stationery u've ordered, let me see where are they, i wanna see the balance" She's like doubting me now and then.. Si bei sian lor.. I simply dun like the naggy.. suspicious.. her..




Labels: Work Shit
Little Miss Bitchy
9:25 AM