Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Yoohoo.... I'm back!!!! Anyone misses me??? Haha.. BALI TRIP WAS GREAT! Nice beach.. Great bargining opportunities.. (I dunno i can bargin so well.. hahahaha..).. Super duper great companions.. ( If Jocelyn is there.. It'll be perfect!).. Some exceptionals: Corruption..becos I have to pay SGD 50 for passing the validity of 6 months expiry!...Rude sales ppl in shopping centre.. Honking of vehicles.. Zzz.. Noisy.. Bad food..And the rest.. was ok.. Will update some pics and data in detail when i have time..
It's always great to meet up wif my beloved cousins Jane & Jocelyn.. i love spending time wif you guys.. Nv knew it'll be that great to hav you all to be wif me.. Finally, I find no walls in btw us.. Finally i find something common in us.. And finally.. i find trust.. love.. and concern btw us.. Thank you for accepting me as a cousin... Thank you for treating me so sincerely.. Simply satisfy.. contented & grateful to hav cousins like you all..
Labels: Cousins
Little Miss Bitchy
2:29 PM