<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33134551?origin\x3dhttp://xx-xingxian-xx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Saw her thru Eric's link in friendster. It's been 4 years+....

Coco(Shiying) and I has been best friends since.. Sec 2... Our friendship did went thru alot of hardship.. Never had a friend so close to heart... But.. her selfishness led to the end of our friendship.

Obstacle 1:

3 of us.. Sherlyn, Shiying and me were once best friend.. Often stuck in between of one another.. Finally.. after several "break ups". Me and Shiying became the best heart-heart friend ever.


Obstacle 2:

We has been very close.. worked hard to get into Class 3B.. But I was the only lucky one. She got into class 3A. She despise her classmates.. She hate her class. I stood by her and was left out by my very own classmates. Others told me, "you are being used by her.. Becos she has no friend in class dat's y she finds you". But I find it worthwhile, becos i always believe.. 1 best friend is enough.. and even if she is using me, I'll forgive her.

We meet up during recess time.. after school to Mac.. to JP.. To Daiso.. She's the one who introduce Daiso to me.. When times we felt that words are hard to say.. We wrote to each other.. That is one way which we felt easier to express ourselves.. no matter it's apologies or heart feelings..

Incident 1:

End 'N' levels.. I broke up with Wee Lip. Ended up liking his friend whom I forgot the name.. Just liking ok.. And I happen to know.. He likes Shiying b4 during the time we hang out like a couple. Shiying knew abt it.. She said that she'll nv fell in love with him. In the end, she went steady wif him. I asked her.. "why do you go steady wif him".. She replied: " becos I love him". I accept.. and wish her all the best.. She is my b est friend after all!! After some times, they broke up. Accidentally, I happened to ask her once again y she went steady with him... She replied me.. " For that MD lor.. just wanted someone whose willing to buy me that 400+ Md". I was shocked. I din expect her to give me tis kind of ans. I did not blame her for all that bullshit she has told me. End of part 1.
We promised to look for jobs together after our exam. Therefore, when my classmates went job hunting.. I followed but did not went in for interview.. Becos I wanted to go job hunting with her.. I dun wan to get myself a job 1st.. In the end, after our last paper, she told me.. "I'm going for an interview at kodak, it's my father's friend". I was angry.. Becos I waited for her.. And this is wat I get? End of part 2.

Beginning of a new year.. having our 'O' levels... She wrote to me. I forgave her.
As close as b4.. Same thing.. We promised to find jobs together after our 'o'.
Indeed.. this time.. together.. She gt a job... For US..

Incident 2:
However, she gt herself a Bf while working at the factory. I was left out during our breaks... All alone.. It's new year count down.. I decided not to go to work fake an MC.. She and her bf had a fight.. So... She also decided not to work on that day.. So i called up our supervisor to inform her that I'm sick.. And told her abt Shiying's case.. The supervisor was not very happy abt it.. And she ask Shiying to come to work no matter wat.. Shiying heck cared. Therefore, the supervisor said she dun hav to come to work.. I was stunned by the reaction of the supervisor. Therefore, I called Shiying.. I asked Shiying if she's really not going back and tok to the supervisor perheps.. for another chance.. She says no. Ok.. So i said.. Alright.. Then I'll not take mc.. I quit as well.. I double confirm wif her abt her decision. She was determined.
3 days later, I called her up to tell her that we'll be deducted 3 days salary for quitting w/o notice.. which is ard.. $170+ i think.. Guess wat?????
She told me she's back to the factory for work already.... WTF?!? Mother f***er..
I was damn pissed.. upset.. i felt betrayed.. once again.. i couldn't forgive her.. I couldn't.. So i msg her.. Y she do tis.. and if she's going back tell me.. She shd hav inform me, so that I can at least get an mc and still work.. All she said was.. "the supervisor ask me back.. So I'm back.. If not for me, do you think you'll get tis job and get tis money???" I was heart broken... Has she ever think abt me? No...... From then... She nv hear from me again...

Only saw her once in JP, both of us alone. She seems surprise... But I wasn't sure.. I just walked away..

Labels:


Little Miss Bitchy
11:07 AM


Me

Stitch.Chip & Dale.Pink.
my rosy pink psp slim.DS lite.
Baby G. Animals.Chocolate.
Lay's seaweed flavor chips.
Haribo Gummy bear.Sushi.
Steak.Bubble tea.

Ad


Screams



Exits

Clyric
Douglas
Elyn
Jane
Jasmine
Jocelyn
Yong Jie
Yu Hui

Now Playing

Back Track

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
larafairie